Our school meals are provided by Caterlink Limited.
"We are proud of our food heritage which demonstrates our commitment to traceability of the meals we serve. Our meat main meals are freshly prepared on site and made with Red Tractor/Farm Assured fresh meat whilst our suppliers are audited by an external body to ensure they comply with our high standards and statutory obligations".
Caterlink cater for all diets and our cook is happy to discuss individual requirements with you.
Free School Meals
School meals are free for children in Reception, year 1 and year 2 provided by the Universal Infant Free School Meal (UIFSM) government fund. Children in year 3, 4, 5 and 6 are charged at £2.40 per meal.
If you think your child may be entitled to free school meals please read the following information:
Your child will get free school meals if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit - but no element of Working Tax Credit - and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)) that does not exceed £16,190
- If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit during the four week period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work less hours per week
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400 (as from 1 April 2018)
- When you apply for free school meals, you will also allow your child's school to receive Pupil Premium, which is extra money to support children from families on lower incomes.
- If your child is in receipt of UIFSM (where your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2), we recommend you apply if you believe you may be eligible for free school meals, because the protection will continue beyond Year 2.