School Safeguarding Information
The Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) has lead responsibility for dealing with all safeguarding issues at our school.
- The Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) at Ditton Lodge Primary is Mrs M Moore
- Deputy DSL - Miss K Bramley
- Deputy DSL – Mrs S Datson
- Safeguarding Governor - Ms K Caley
- Children in Care Lead - Mrs A Banks
CEOP help children to stay safe online. If someone has behaved inappropriately online a report can be made to CEOP. Follow the link below to make a report. If however you need immediate help telephone 999.
Additional information for parents on keeping their child safe can be found on the parents section of the website on the e-safety page.